Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Let the Blogs Begin!


Ok. I have decided to start a blog. My daughter has a blog so why shouldn't I? This is a fun way to post things that you want everyone to see without having to bug them silly about it. They either come and look at what you post or they don't...

We live in a house that has seven outside doors. A couple of them are double doors so we really have NINE doors. I don't think that counts.

I am waiting to hear from Mosh to see if I can get to HER blog to see my lumpy little ones. They are the cutest grandkids that ever hit planet earth. Smartest too, hee hee.

So much for my first blog. Now I have to go get a photo or this will really be a dull place.

1 comment:

ElizabethJane. said...

Yay! Welcome to yet ANOTHER thing to waste time on :) It's ever so much fun. <3 U.